New Committee for next two years
Please welcome our new committee for the next two years.
- Susan Taylor (Secretary- Treasure) in Christchurch. Susan teaches hospitality and wine studies at ARA CPIT and hold the WSET Diploma.
- Alexis Robin in Otago. Alexis is originally from France and currently works as the sales manager for Delegat Wines based in Dunedin. He was the inaugural winner of the NZ Wine Professionals Competition in 2014.
- Stefan Loetcher is a chef, restaurateur and holds WSET Level 3 and recently moved to the Bridge Pa Triangle in Hawkes Bay where his family now have a small vineyard and restaurant, Oak Estate.
- Nick Hewitt holds WSET and CMS certification and is the Auckland area manager, on Premise for Negociants.
- Jeremy Ellis holds CMS certification and has worked for many restaurants around New Zealand. He has now transitioned off the floor to Hospitality recruitment and consultancy.
Returning to the committee are;
- Karen Fistonich who is currently chair of Villa Maria and has help a number of board positions including NZTE
- Maciej Zimny, director of Nobel Rot in Wellington, winner of NZ Sommelier of the Year 2015. Maciej holds both CMS certification and WSET Diploma
- Celia Hay, director of NZ School of Food and Wine holds WSET Diploma and was re-elected as chair/president of the NZSWP committee in October
- Cameron Douglas MS is our patron